Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buyers Beware of BullitBoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buyers Beware of BullitBoy

Buyers Beware of BullitBoy

This guy has been scamming people on multiple gun forums. You probably won't see him on this forum but may run across him on another forum. He sold stuff on the 6.8 Forum but never delivered the item. He was then caught trying to sell and rent a 6.8 reamer on AR15.COM that was on loaned to him by a member of the 6.8 Forum. He has been banned on both of those forums. I found where he had 5 ads on the 1911 Forum with two pending sales. I reported him to the Mods and he was quickly banned. Unfortunately, one member on that forum had already sent him a MO and never received the item.

Here's a link to the 6.8 Forum post that contains his personal information. His personal information is already public since he has posted the same information at different time and on different forums:

http://68forums.com/forums/showthrea...are-BullittBoy

Thanks Ed for the heads up on this puke.
    The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

As much as Paypal sucks, it prevents you from getting scammed
      Why do I carry? Somebody else will pick the day I need my gun, not me.

Comment

Originally posted by windowasher View Post
        As much as Paypal sucks, it prevents you from getting scammed
        But maybe not so good for the seller when the buyer claims the package was empty. You take your chances both ways. As a seller, I require a USPS MO unless I know the person. Then the checks in the mail works. The odd thing about the case above, he'd was a member of the 6.8 Forum since 2009. I suspect a drug addiction is involved.

Comment

There are currently 117 users online. 0 members and 117 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
        X