Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Glenfield/Marlin 75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Glenfield/Marlin 75

This was given to me by a neighbor who had it in his garage. If has some surface rust/minor pitting on the barrel and my intention was to restore it and refinish the stock. I stripped it down, did a crappy job hand sanding some of the corrosion, and it's been sitting now for a year.

All parts included, still could be cleaned up and make a nice plinker for someone with the time.

I was going to fix it up for my kids, but after we got an M&P 15-22 and Savage Mk2 I'm not motivated.

Someone out there want a project?
    YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

I'll take from you if you don't want it. PM inbound...
    The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

Spoken for!
      YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

Comment

Thanks Rusty. Rusty not only gave it to me but he brought it to the house. He has a real neat little sports car that he likes to put a few miles on every now and then and he drove it up. Thanks again Rusty....
        The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

It was my pleasure Baldy, and nice to meet you in person too!

Comment

Rusty,

Update.

The Marlin has been assembled and ran flawlessly even missing one screw. Jam free and cycled like new. Now is being dismantled and given a face lift. Bought a new screw, even though not needed.

Sanding the stock and cerakoting the upper. Going a little darker :-)

Posting some pics soon!
            "Guns are neat little things, aren't they? They can kill extraordinary people with very little effort."
            John W. Hinckley, Jr.

http://22LOADERZ.COM

.22 Caliber Magazine Loaders for pistols

Comment

There are currently 103 users online. 1 members and 102 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
            X