Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brass Rollers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brass Rollers

I sell Brass rollers for you avid shooters tired of bending over to get your brass. This thing saves you a lot of time and effort. Simply just roll the wire basket over the brass and when you want to empty the basket use the dumper to spread the wires and it falls in to the bucket. I have a short video on my site if you would like to see how it works...

This model comes with a collapsible handle for easy storage and transport.

Any questions please let me know

2012-03-01_20-09-56_108.jpg $50.00 if we meet in Brevard County $65.00 shipped in USA
    "Guns are neat little things, aren't they? They can kill extraordinary people with very little effort."
    John W. Hinckley, Jr.

http://22LOADERZ.COM

.22 Caliber Magazine Loaders for pistols

Wow,what a great price! Those things work great indoors and out. I seen a guy using one at the range last night.

Comment

Sure beats bending over to pick them up...

Would work well picking up pecans, too...
      Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

I gotta try one. I am so tired of getting on my knees to scoop brass. PM me, I can probably meet you at the Police HOF range there in T-ville.

Comment

PM sent, thank you.

Yes Kurt prob some walnuts too.... :-)

Yeah they are good for both, Vossman, cool profile pic you have.

I have picked up 22 up to 12 gauge with this size roller pretty cool stuff.
          "Guns are neat little things, aren't they? They can kill extraordinary people with very little effort."
          John W. Hinckley, Jr.

http://22LOADERZ.COM

.22 Caliber Magazine Loaders for pistols

Comment

There are currently 104 users online. 1 members and 103 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
          X