Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Great Sponsor. Who???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Great Sponsor. Who???

Here's how small companies become large companies. My wife sent a e-mail thanking Remora Holsters, well shoot I'll just let you read them...

Sent: Sun 4/28/13 8:50 PM
    To: Baldy
    Thought you might want to see this!

> Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 07:14:47 -0700
    > From: molly.remora@yahoo.com
    > Subject: Fw: [FWD: Contact Form.]
    > To: leslie
    >
    > Thank you so much for your kind words Leslie, we really appreciate the positive feedback and you spreading the word about Remora. Let us know if there's anything else you need. We will get your holster sent out as soon as we receive the certificate!
    >
    >
    > Thank you & keep safe,
    > Molly
    > Remora Holsters
    > P.O. Box 990340
    > Naples, FL 34116
    >
    > Phone Support: (239) 434-7200
    > Returns & Exchanges: (941) 388-8664
    >
    >
    > -------- Original Message --------
    > >Subject: Contact Form.
    > >From: submission@secureserver.net
    > >Date: Sat, April 27, 2013 4:31 pm
    > >To: support@remoraholsters.com
    > >
    > >First Name : Leslie
    > >Last Name : O'Brien
    > >Address Street 1 :
    > >Address Street 2 :
    > >City : Cocoa
    > >Zip Code :
    > >State : FL
    > >Daytime Phone :
    > >Evening Phone :
    > >Email : leslie
    > >Comments : I just wanted to send a special thank you for being a sponser of a raffle prize for the Florida Gun Forum annual family picnic. When my name was drawn, I knew exactly what gift I wanted out of all the items offered on the table. I took the gift certificate that you donated. I already have a Remora holster that I use daily for my 380 Ruger. I LOVE it! Now, I'll be sending in the gift certificate to get one for my sub-compact Kimber, so that I can chose which one to carry. Thanks again for being a part of our picnic raffle.
    > >Sincerely,
    > >Leslie
    > >PS: I have a "big mouth" and I have been telling everyone how awesome your product and customer relations are. You're doing a great job!!!
    > >

Now she wrote that last line I didn't. I agree with her on Remora being one of the best values in a holster. All day comfort with the ones I have is all I can say.
    Last edited by Baldy; 02-25-2014, 08:11 PM. Reason: Corrected some errors.
    The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Mr. Alan at Remora is a first class gentleman, for sure. He obviously hires top-quality people, too...
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

Thats great news, Though I am somewhat confused as I see the eMail refers to the Remora / Sticky holster as one of the same, are they not 2 different companys manfacturing similar products ? Anyway congratulations on your winning.

Comment

Remora and Sticky are two separate enterprises. I believe it was a simple mistake.
        Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

There are currently 86 users online. 2 members and 84 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
        X