Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Happy Marine..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Happy Marine..

Our great friend Kurt went out and bought a present for my Marine. She was smiling from ear to ear when she opened it. She was talking about maybe collecting K-Bar Knifes. Well she has a start now . We got her one for her graduation and it was Iwo Jima. Now she has one with her grad date on it. Here's a picture of Casey with it. Thanks again Kurt..

P1020989.JPG P1020991.JPG

The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Nice knife and that sure was nice of Kurt to present her with that K-bar.

Comment

It's in honor of her service to our country. D.J. was instrumental in getting it done for me. Semper Fi, Casey. Enjoy your time in Australia and be safe.
      Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

Thanks a lot Gentlemen. It means a lot to those who serve when they know the folks back home are behind them. Her Company will be one of the first in if they go after ISIS I am afraid. She will be there 8 months to a year.

Comment

If they do, ISIS is in deep ...
          Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

• Baldy
            Baldy commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes Sir Kurt you got that right.The big trouble is in Washington. As usual they tie one hand behind our men's back. With the Islamic Idiots that are in place up there now God knows what kind of restrictions they will may make.

Great gift!

Comment

Very nice gift.

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
              Our great friend Kurt went out and bought a present for my Marine.
              Very cool, as also is collecting K-Bars.

Comment

Looks amazing! Honor to be a part of the gift, and from one Marine Dad to another, Semper Fi!

Join the NRA: http://membership.nrahq.org/default....ignid=XR028304

Contact your representatives: http://nraila.org/get-involved-local...your-reps.aspx

Comment

Thanks everybody. It sure means a lot to her and me both. She's back at Camp Pendleton till some time this month and she will be gone to Aussie Land.

Comment

There are currently 153 users online. 1 members and 152 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 11:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                  X