Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Performance Combat Carbine Course W/Low Light Factor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Performance Combat Carbine Course W/Low Light Factor

November 19, 2016

This should be a GREAT course. Don is a top-notch instructor. I have attended two of his previous courses, and never felt like I was out of place. He is patient, respectful and effective. I cannot recommend Greenline Tactical enough!

High Performance Combat Carbine (HPCC)

1 Day/Night

Leesburg FL

Cost: $225

600 Rounds rifle ammo

Modeled after the Close Quarters Combat Carbine course, this course was developed for the armed professional and shooting enthusiast who wants to push the limits of the balance between speed and precision. This course will focus on developing the technical skills of shooting fast and accurately. You will develop your ability to hit multiple, small, low probability targets quickly and under stress. You will be engaging targets from 25 yards down to near contact distance. You will manipulate your carbine under stress, make fast hits on multiple, small targets with your carbine. There will be no handgun shooting in this session. There will be a low light session after dinner break. Training will end around 2200 hours.

Prerequisites: This is not an introductory course. This training session is for experienced shooters who already have a firm grasp on the fundamentals and want to push their limits of speed and precision. All weapons must have a solid zero prior to arriving; no time will be afforded for zeroing.

Topics covered include

Safety

Balance of Speed and Precision

Maximizing Kinesthetics and Proprioception while shooting

Visualization

Marksmanship fundamentals and their application at speed

Efficient gun handling

Multiple target engagement

Equipment list

Positive attitude

Quality, serviceable Combat Carbine with sling and 600 rounds of quality ammunition with a weapon mounted light.

At least 5 quality magazines for your Combat Carbine

The ability to carry at least 2 spare magazines on your person.

Eye protection, wrap around.

Ear protection.

Hat with brim or bill

Water Lunch

Sun block/insect repellent as needed rain gear as needed

Notebook/pen Cleaning kit with lube

About your instructor:

Don Edwards is a 20+ year veteran of US Army Special Operations. He began his career in the 75th Ranger Regiment where he was a participant in Operation Just Cause. Retired from 20th Special Forces Group where he served as Team Sergeant during combat operations in Iraq. He has served for five years as the Use of Force training manager and primary instructor at the ATF National Academy in Glynco, GA instructing in tactics and firearms as well. Mr. Edwards has worked as tactical advisor to the Department of Defense since 2008 serving in both Iraq and Afghanistan and is a FLETC certified firearms instructor.
    High Performance Combat Carbine (HPCC) 1 Day/Night Leesburg FL Cost:  $225 600 Rounds rifle ammo Modeled after the Close Quarters Combat Carbine course, this course was developed for the armed prof…
    Last edited by GSPKurt; 10-11-2016, 10:04 AM. Reason: Forgot to list date!
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

If I still had a set of lungs I'd be on this... Good luck to all who take it...
    The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

I'm registered and paid. Can't wait!
      Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

There are currently 132 users online. 0 members and 132 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
      X