Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My SHOT Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My SHOT Show

I received these stats from the NSSF today-

NSSF's SHOT Show concluded four successful days at the Sands Expo and Convention Center, setting new attendance records and marking the 35th anniversary of the event. The largest trade show of its kind in the world and the fifth largest trade show in Las Vegas, the SHOT Show attracted a record overall attendance of 62,371, including a new high for buyers and more than 2,000 media representatives. More than 1,600 exhibitors filled booth space covering 630,000 net square feet. The show, which is a trade-only event, attracted industry professionals from all 50 states and 100 countries. Exhibitors and attendees alike said the SHOT Show is critical to the success of their businesses. The $4.1 billion firearms and ammunition industry supports many small businesses and helps preserve the more than 200,000 jobs associated with the shooting sports.
    As we discussed earlier, I didn't even scratch the surface of this show. I didn't see any tactical displays, but DJ did, and I hope he is able to share. I was STUNNED to see the Aguila booth basically selling rimfire ammunition only. Many ammo manufacturers have their production runs sold out for the next year or two! Our primary goal was to secure sponsorship to keep the forum online. I don't know how we will do it if we cannot raffle AR rifles at the gun shows. That is what provides our revenue for probably 75% of what we do. That being said, Don will announce our new sponsors in his reviews.

I scored a bit of swag, and will give this away to our members in the near future. I don't know how I will do this just yet, but there are a few cool things in there. I will be better prepared next year, and will load up on stuff to give away.

Here are a few pictures. Wildlife Innovations displayed a custom motorcycle that had built, and it is pretty cool. Notice the crossbow limbs for handlebars and the crossbolts down low on the bike.

Go, Trump, Go!

I got quick pictures of Stan Potts and Kay Miculek.

Go, Trump, Go!

Comment

I took some pictures of the mountains north of Las Vegas. This, to me, was much more attractive and interesting than the Vegas strip.

Go, Trump, Go!

Comment

Awesome!!
        NRA Life Member

Comment

The bike was built by OCC.

Rick

Comment

There are currently 140 users online. 0 members and 140 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
          X