Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse

Big News - Gun Giveaway!

Big news coming, folks! We have a new forum sponsor, and they will be giving away a new gun, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!! Stay tuned, more info to come SOON!!
See more
See less

FGF Hats and Window/Bumper Sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FGF Hats and Window/Bumper Sticker

Mod's: Im not sure where this should go; please forgive me and move if this is the wrong Forum.

I went to Trenton today to buy a gun vise from Kurt (which was delivered by his lovely and gracious wife; he must be a good guy to have such a nice wife).

While there; I had the opportunity to buy a FGF cap (really top quality) and window/bumper sticker (really nice lettering; think "salt life").

Any member that hasen't gotten these items yet needs to check them out while they're still available!

Take care all,

Rick
    Last edited by Rick McC.; 06-27-2012, 07:36 PM.

Rick-

Thanks for your kind comments. I'm not sure what I did to find such a wonderful woman, but, I ain't complainin'!!

Kurt
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

GSPKurt:

By any chance will you be attending the GunTrader Gun Show in Newberry next weekend (March 23rd & 24th)? If so, can I arrange to buy a shirt from you? I'd love the chance to meet you and get an FGF shirt.

Thanks.
      I married my wife for her looks; just not the ones she gives me when I buy a new gun.

Comment

No, I don't think I will, but if you like, I will order you a t-shirt. What size/color?

Comment

Is there somewhere online to view shirts/hats?

Comment

Sure...

http://flaguns.com/showthread.php?17...ber-Is-Wearing

Comment

Any pics of the bumper stickers...I didn't really know you had any?
              Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

Comment

Thanks for the link - I tried to do a search this morning. PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Any pics of the bumper stickers...I didn't really know you had any?

Comment

I also have a smaller one in Stencil font, white.

Thanks, Ross.

Comment

Have you guys ever thought about making a stickman to put on rear glass. I have one from another forum and they are pretty nice. I modified it to give an idea of what it might look like. The Rifle needs some work.

IMG_20130319_123425.jpg

Comment

That's, ummm... different...

Comment

it looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle!
                          NRA Life Member

Comment

All we need is for some little kid to put one of these stickers on his lunch box for school and then wait for all h311 to break out!!! The 5 o'clock news will be how a gun toting sticker put a school on lock down! :-)
                            Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

Comment

It was just a thought. I don't like bumper stickers because they seem to fall apart after a few years. I've had that stickman on my truck for 5 or 6 years and it still looks good.

Comment

There are currently 118 users online. 0 members and 118 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 11:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                              X