Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annual Paid Memberships

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Paid Memberships

We have the following yearly paid membership levels for those who wish to help support the forum monetarily.

$35 Platinum-Animated Avatar and animated signature picture, 700 PM capacity

$25 Gold-Animated Avatar and signature picture

$20 Silver-Signature picture

We no longer use PayPal for anything on this forum.

Unfortunately, there is no web-based payment option available to us. I'm sorry, but I can't incur a $35 monthly charge plus a % of the amount when I only need it a couple times per year. We must go strictly with a mail-in system.

Last edited by GSPKurt; 03-24-2014, 11:20 AM.
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Excellent. May I suggest that you add the paypal address and sticky this. Feel free to delete my response if you choose. FYI, the rates were listed as $5, $10 & $20 on 8/11 you should probably change one or the other.
    Last edited by drhank; 08-16-2010, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drhank View Post
      Excellent. May I suggest that you add the paypal address and sticky this. Feel free to delete my response if you choose. FYI, the rates were listed as $5, $10 & $20 on 8/11 you should probably change one or the other.
      My mistake. I will correct this.

You can PayPal at the top of the page, just click on "Donate" or send a check.
      Last edited by GSPKurt; 08-29-2010, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Is this new, separate from those that bought the lifetime memberships before the move to Vbulletin? I seem to remember when the memberships originally started, it was for a one time donation.

Comment

Yes, this is new. To keep the website up and running needs more money than a lifetime membership will generate. I don't like doing this, but if we are to grow, it is necessary. I have found out that some things were done on a shoestring, and it will bite us down the line. I am trying to get that corrected and after purchasing the site, I don't have the funds.

Comment

i will donate another $20.00 on wedensday...
            KISS MY GLOCK!....NUGE FOR PRESIDENT

Comment

Kurt,
              this is the best forum of this type I have seen, and I've seen a bunch of them. I would suggest that members pay a membership fee of $15.00 per year, silver $20.00 per year, and gold $25.oo per year.

I think that any thinking person will realize the value of this forum, and I hope that you can continue to keep it afloat. The classified section is worth the price of admission, not to say the hunting, fishing, and shooting sections.

We have a GREAT thing going here, people, let's get behind Kurt and help him keep this going.
              sigpic

Comment

Well you're right, and i think that the users ofthis forum should use it wisely, and i know i have no say over this but if a person is not a paid member then they should have to pay to use if they are just posting gun sales only then they should pay .50 cent's or $1.00 per post for the classifides only. thats just what i think....
                Last edited by clay1980; 08-30-2010, 10:50 PM.
                KISS MY GLOCK!....NUGE FOR PRESIDENT

Comment

That's a great idea, Clay, but it may create a bookkeeping nightmare for the owner collecting all those dollar bills.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by coltaholic View Post
                    That's a great idea, Clay, but it may create a bookkeeping nightmare for the owner collecting all those dollar bills.
                    Yes, it would be so time/labor intensive it would be a nightmare. I have considered it, and dismissed it.

Comment

Can you PM me your address so I can contribute to a gold membership. Thanks.

Comment

are there any increases in PM storage space that go along with the memberships?

Comment

Yes. I believe you get 400 PM capacity.

Comment

Tried to get the platinum membership. Recieved the following error message from paypal-

Invalid Regular period. You must specify valid values for the A3, P3, and T3 parameters for a subscription.

Comment

I never thought anyone would go with Platinum! If you would, you can mail me. I'll PM my address. I'll have to figure out a special benefit for Platinum.

Platinum Supporters can create their own user title, have a large signature photo/icon, have up to 750 PMs.
                              Last edited by GSPKurt; 11-03-2010, 05:46 PM.

Comment

There are currently 113 users online. 0 members and 113 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                              X