Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to tampa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to tampa

Im Moving to Tampa area living in Brandon in the next month.
    Im moving to FL from Germany and before that I lived in Colorado, California and Arizona and have quite a few NFA items and will be getting more once Im stateside.

how is the Shooting around tampa area? is the ReLoad shooting center any good? and any weird laws I should know about?

Welcome to the forum and one of the more gun-friendly states. Glad to have you. There are several great ranges around the Tampa area. Manatee Range has one of the few long ranges in Florida. Reload is supposed to be a real nice facility. Wyoming Antelope Club is a good range, as is Dade City. Shoot Straight has nice indoor ranges, and is one of our primary sponsors.
    Go, Trump, Go!

Comment

Any long range +800M ranges with in a reasonable time frame? and yeah az and co were great for my guns

Comment

Manatee.
        Go, Trump, Go!

Comment

Manatee gun club has a 1.000. They are south of Tampa about 30 to 45 minutes depending on where in Tampa and how you go.

"If guns cause crime, all mine are defective." ~ Ted Nugent

Comment

thats perfect since ill be in the brandon area..still trying to lock a house down

Comment

Brandon is an easy ride down to Manatee gun club. You go go back roads or straight down 75. The other direction there is a real nice sporting clays course called Tampa Bay Sporting clays. There is sporting clays at Fishawk, just east of Brandon. I heard he was putting in a small regular range but no info. Also a bit further down 75 in Nokomis is Knights Trail. Real nice new place.

"If guns cause crime, all mine are defective." ~ Ted Nugent

Comment

WELCOME from the right coast of Florida over by the Space Center.
                The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

WELCOME from Jacksonville

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
                    WELCOME from the right coast of Florida over by the Space Center.
                    I almost went there but things swapped last min

Comment

There are currently 90 users online. 0 members and 90 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                    X