Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from North Florida!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from North Florida!

Hey everyone,

My name is Mark Adams. I'm an attorney and member of the Florida Bar. I work with attorney Cord Byrd, who has been practicing in the area of firearms law for a decade. We handle Concealed Weapons Application Suspensions, Clemency Applications, Firearms that are not returned by law enforcement in a proper manner, Stand your ground defense, general criminal defense, gun trusts, etc. We serve the entire state of Florida. Check out Cord's website below and feel free to reach out to either of us. My direct line is 904-556-7076 and my email is mark@markadams.legal.
    The purpose and goal of this website is to provide information on the laws regarding the possession, ownership and safe use of firearms as well as provide a method for those needing legal representation to contact Cord to discuss their specific legal needs.

Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Welcome from out in the swamp. Enjoy..
      The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

Society is in sad shape when we even need attorneys who specialize in firearms laws, but am glad you're here!
        Why do I carry? Somebody else will pick the day I need my gun, not me.

Comment

welcome from Jacksonville

Comment

I have a question for you, Mark. You enter the local Florida building with your EDC weapon of a national chain business. The national business does not want any weapons in their stores, but, the local store has no sign or gun free zone postings at any entrance. If a criminal comes in, waving a handgun around, to rob the store, and you expose your weapon, which causes the criminal to flee, what penalties could you be subject to?
            Why do I carry? Somebody else will pick the day I need my gun, not me.

Comment

Originally posted by MAdamsEsq View Post
              Hey everyone,

My name is Mark Adams. I'm an attorney and member of the Florida Bar. I work with attorney Cord Byrd, who has been practicing in the area of firearms law for a decade. We handle Concealed Weapons Application Suspensions, Clemency Applications, Firearms that are not returned by law enforcement in a proper manner, Stand your ground defense, general criminal defense, gun trusts, etc. We serve the entire state of Florida. Check out Cord's website below and feel free to reach out to either of us. My direct line is 904-556-7076 and my email is mark@markadams.legal.
              Question from a member-
              I have a question for you, Mark. You enter the local Florida building with your EDC weapon of a national chain business. The national business does not want any weapons in their stores, but, the local store has no sign or gun free zone postings at any entrance. If a criminal comes in, waving a handgun around, to rob the store, and you expose your weapon, which causes the criminal to flee, what penalties could you be subject to?
              Go, Trump, Go!

Comment

There are currently 85 users online. 0 members and 85 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
              X