Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Northeast Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mamiela
    replied
    Originally posted by rzach View Post
    https://www.yelp.com/search?find_des...sonville%2C+FL
    all of there places is in driving range i am a member of Gateway Rifle & Pistol Club. you should come up and shoot sometime. but there is a very good one down by you that i have shot at call Saltwater Shooting Club cost about $20 a day located at 900 Big Oak Rd welcome from Jacksonville

Ask a Question
    Thank you, I have checked out there website just need to get there.

Leave a comment:

• rzach
    replied
    https://www.yelp.com/search?find_des...sonville%2C+FL
    all of there places is in driving range i am a member of Gateway Rifle & Pistol Club. you should come up and shoot sometime. but there is a very good one down by you that i have shot at call Saltwater Shooting Club cost about $20 a day located at 900 Big Oak Rd welcome from Jacksonville

Ask a Question

Leave a comment:

• Mamiela
    replied
    Yes ancient city was also recommended by the store I purchased my firearm from. I will check them out thanks.

Leave a comment:

• GSPKurt
    replied
    Ancient City Shooting Range. Very nice facility, I've taken at least 2 classes there.
    Welcome, by the way.

Leave a comment:

• Baldy
    replied
    Welcome to the site Mark... Enjoy!
    ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Mamiela
    started a topic Hello from Northeast Florida

Hello from Northeast Florida

My name is Mark and just moved from CT to St. Augustine July 9th. So glad I made the move and should have done it long ago. In CT we are restricted to 10 round mags and AR’s and AK’s are banned. Already purchased a nice AR since moving to FL.

Any suggestions on where to shoot in my area?

There are currently 91 users online. 1 members and 90 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
X