Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows 8 Internet Explorer Issues on Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 8 Internet Explorer Issues on Forum

When using Internet Explorer from the home page on windows 8 (the internet explorer app) it seems as though I am having issues typing in the response box. It misses key strokes and locks up and does all sorts of weird things but only when you are in the text box at the bottom of the forum.

If I go to the desktop on windows 8 and open Explorer I don't seem to have as many issues, but google chrome seems to work flawlessly.

Anyone else have this issue?

I don't have Windows 8 to check this but if you do a search for Windows 8 or IE10 + vBulletin there seems to be allot of issues. One regular suggestion is to use Chrome which is pretty much all I use personally. I have IE8 and Firefox and use them occasionally but Chrome for most of the heavy lifting! At the end of the URL box or near the top of the browser, do you see a broken page icon? This is the compatibility mode button...sometimes setting compatibility mode resolves issues.
    Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

Comment

The compatibility mode Mountain Man suggested should do the trick. Click on picture below to see compatibility icon.

Compat.jpg
      Shooting and Fishing! Life is Good!
      ><((((> ><((((> ><((((> Fish on! <)))>< <)))>< <)))><
      ************************************************** ************************************************
      A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

I need to update vBulletin, too.
        Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

There are currently 131 users online. 1 members and 130 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
        X