Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Online at bottom of screen not very clear after upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Online at bottom of screen not very clear after upgrade

The old forum format showed better who was online and there name. It seems the new format shows an avatar if you have one but no name or other info. Can this be enabled to provide more of what the old forum did as exampled below? I found this feature handy to see by name who was online at the time.
    Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

I do not know if it helps but hovering shows the name. I understand it is not an 'at glance' ease. But do you think it is okay?
    Man... I am all full of sarcasm. I should chill and find a quiet place to lay down.

Oh wait. I will when I'm done.

Comment

Not really...it doesn't work on the smart phone...seems if the avatar can be displayed the name should be relatively easy. I hope they can fix it.
      Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

Comment

If you click the avatar on the mobile app, the users profile will come up.

Comment

• Mountain Man
          Mountain Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes that works...I had already saw that but it doesn't replace the names for the full web or phone experience. It is up to you and Kurt how to configure the screens...I can only report what is different from the previous experience and what I like and used. I would rather have the names over the avatar...that is just me and my vote.

There are currently 133 users online. 1 members and 132 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
      X