Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Private Messages Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Messages Question

Since the upgrade, when I check my private messages I can't seem to find a reply button to answer messages I have received. Am I missing something? I also noticed that when I click on "INBOX" I seem to get messages I sent, not messages I received.
    "I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious."
    Thomas Jefferson

Were you the last person to reply in all of those private messages? The inbox appears to include the entire conversation.

Comment

Yes, I was. Is there a way to do a reply to a PM without having to create a new message and select the person you want to send it to? Hmmm, maybe I just get a bit unsettled when someone moves my cheese.
      "I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious."
      Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I think it males sense to have the inbox include the whole conversation. Then you don't have to switch from sent to inbox and sent to inbox to read the conversation. The sent folder shows only sent messages.

Comment

• djegators
          djegators commented
          Editing a comment
          The question is how to "reply" to and existing message/thread in your inbox without clicking "compose new message"

Well you reply at the bottom of the conversation, in the box that says "Write Something" and then click Post Reply...You do not need to create a new message....

Comment

• djegators
          djegators commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't see anything that says Write Something?

Ok...Not sure how to explain this any better...Scroll to the bottom of the private message post. Type your reply in the box below and click post. See the picture below:

Comment

• djegators
          djegators commented
          Editing a comment
          There is nothing like that, that is what I am saying.

OK....I understand now...what I was looking at was the list of messages, I still needed to click on which message I wanted to respond to, got it.

Join the NRA: http://membership.nrahq.org/default....ignid=XR028304

Contact your representatives: http://nraila.org/get-involved-local...your-reps.aspx

Comment

Ok...You have to physically open the private message by clicking on the subject line in bold blue lettering....Then you will see the reply box below...

Comment

Lol...I got what your problem was when you did apparently...lol

Comment

There are currently 140 users online. 1 members and 139 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
            X