Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Password change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password change

I am getting an error which says that the password I enter does not match the one for my account. I had to get a new one as I never logged in before the upgrade and now I am trying to change it to something besides the one that was generated for me. I just copied and pasted it from the email and had just used it to log in so I know its good.

"If guns cause crime, all mine are defective." ~ Ted Nugent

Some browsers will cache your password for a site...Chrome will do it and that way it will plug it in for me or just blow by the password? Not sure if that was the case here at all but you can clear your cache and make sure SAVED PASSWORDS is checked boxed to be deleted and it will prompt you to save the password next time you type it in. Glad you got in! This is just my unofficial suggestion!
    Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

Comment

Yeah, that's not my problem. I am trying to change my password in user settings. Firefox will save your password if you bookmark it after you are logged in so I have never had to log in for a long time.

Comment

Never mind, seems to be working now.

Comment

I've experienced log in problems both last night and this morning. Was able to get in last night (IE 11 on Win 8.1) after a password reset. Changed back to my old password and thought all was good. This morning, same problem. Requested new password and the new password would not let me in.

Switched over to Chrome and was able to get the temp password to let me in, thus this post. I don't know if there is a software problem with what the board is now running, or incompatibility issues with IE11 / Win 8.x. Food for thought...

Comment

There are currently 129 users online. 1 members and 128 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
          X