Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting Articles Comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Articles Comment

I must be the only one that finds this a very big distraction and out of place.

Suggest that we just have a warning that leads to the complete rule instead of this taking up all the space at the top of the page.

Just does not look good, in my humble opinion and distracts from the advertising banners.

The forum has no legal liability as long as its in the rules along with a disclaimer.

Maybe Mr. Wizard, er, Craig can make it a short blurb with a drop down "More" button...
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

Maybe the Marquee scrolling is better for all of you? That's about as good as it gets...
      Last edited by CaptCraig; 04-01-2014, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• RickV
        RickV commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what I was talking about. That is 1000 times better.

Originally posted by CaptCraig View Post
      Maybe the Marquee scrolling is better for all of you? That's about as good as it gets...
      Much better. This new system certainly has some growing pains. But have to say, as of tonight finally starting to feel like the FGF I know and love!
      Thanks for your hard work to get this system up and running.

Comment

Much better Craig, thanks.

If the box could be shrunk in size some it would be even better. Its ok left to right but the height could be maybe one or two lines instead of what it is now.

Maybe remove the header line since it says the same thing as the scrolling message. If the scrolling message was in color it would really pop and get ones attention.
        Last edited by sig232; 04-02-2014, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sig232 View Post
          Much better Craig, thanks.

If the box could be shrunk in size some it would be even better. Its ok left to right but the height could be maybe one or two lines instead of what it is now.

Maybe remove the header line since it says the same thing as the scrolling message. If the scrolling message was in color it would really pop and get ones attention.
          l will work on this some more in the future. I have some bigger fish to fry regarding the forum right now.

Comment

There are currently 136 users online. 1 members and 135 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
          X