Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Background Camo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Camo

Craig, background looks better you must have been working on it. Seam on the upper right is fixed. Thanks

Lee

We do what we can...There are very few issues left. It is coming together.

Comment

I still see about 3" of space on either side of the white forum window in full screen mode? Less would be better and then you can resize to fit? But that is just a suggestion.
      Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

Comment

• sig232
        sig232 commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too, I have about 3.5" on each side. But I brought that up before and I know Craig is working on a solution.

• CaptCraig
        CaptCraig commented
        Editing a comment
        I am working on this...

We have a ticket in for java script to fit the forum to the screen resolution being used. This is not inherent in this version of the software.

Comment

Not sure if this is being addressed yet, or it could be my system.
        In Chrome I can see the camo background but I don't see it in Firefox.
        Also I don't see the icons within the buttons nor do I see the icons for "Go to Last Post" in Firefox
        pafindr

-----
        Think as you've always thought and get what you've always gotten.

Springfield XDM9 3.8"
        HRA M1 Garand

Comment

• CaptCraig
          CaptCraig commented
          Editing a comment
          Firefox is not recommended for this forum. I will see if I can find a way to fix this though...Please tell me what version of Firefox you are using.
          Last edited by CaptCraig; 04-07-2014, 03:31 PM.

I found the issue of why I'm not seeing the backgrounds and icons in Firefox.
        I have AdBlockPlus installed and it was blocking the background, icons, and the logo. I allowed those and now I can see it fine.
        The reason I use Firefox is mostly because of the AdBlock and Ghostery features so I wont be switching.
        pafindr

-----
        Think as you've always thought and get what you've always gotten.

Springfield XDM9 3.8"
        HRA M1 Garand

Comment

• CaptCraig
          CaptCraig commented
          Editing a comment
          Aha! Thanks for the update. I use the ad blocker in IE as well.

Just for general knowledge Craig, I am using Firefox 19.02 on a Mac and it seems to be flowing fine. I have about 1 1/2" of camo showing on either side.

"If guns cause crime, all mine are defective." ~ Ted Nugent

Comment

I made some changes. If you had a ton of camo on either side, please let me know if it has improved....

Comment

• Ross7
            Ross7 commented
            Editing a comment
            Mine's almost completely gone now, maybe a 1/4" left on each side. Previously it was about 3" each side. Thanks Captain.

I have confirmed this on my 27" monitor as well...I believe this is fixed as well...

Comment

• Just Dave
            Just Dave commented
            Editing a comment
            All but gone now here. Thanks for all your hard work.

YESSSSSS!!
          Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

Originally posted by CaptCraig View Post
            I made some changes. If you had a ton of camo on either side, please let me know if it has improved....
            I'm using a Macbook (13" model) with Chrome. Camo is barely visible in full frame mode. Looks the same in Firefox as well. Looking good. Just wanted to let you know.
            Last edited by Ed308; 04-07-2014, 09:12 PM.

Comment

SWEET!!!!! Working on mine too! Thanks!
              Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

Comment

Yippie Skippie, mine is fixed too!!!! Break out the wine and crackers.

Comment

There are currently 133 users online. 0 members and 133 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                X