Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Like Being Able To Add Comments To A Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Like Being Able To Add Comments To A Post

Before we had to do the quote thing, and still can but the new option of adding a comment is quick and works easy for me. Sometimes you just need a quick reply and don't want to copy the whole enchilada over again.

Originally posted by sig232 View Post
    Before we had to do the quote thing, and still can but the new option of adding a comment is quick and works easy for me. Sometimes you just need a quick reply and don't want to copy the whole enchilada over again.
    I like it also! There's no confusion as to who you are replying to when several post on a topic.

Comment

Yeah, Me like. It Rocks,

"If guns cause crime, all mine are defective." ~ Ted Nugent

Comment

I like the "like" function as well. Thanks.
        Freedom comes from those who fought for it

USMC IDPA-SO NRA member GoA Life member

Comment

Originally posted by GeneC View Post
          I like the "like" function as well. Thanks.
          Me to, but I liked it "better" when it used to list the actual person's names without me having to click the number on the like. Just easier to see who liked what...those extra clicks are sooo laborious!
          Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Me to, but I liked it "better" when it used to list the actual person's names without me having to click the number on the like. Just easier to see who liked what...

Hmmm, interesting. I found that part to be awkward. I like that folks like my posts, but that's for them, not for me. That they like it is good enough for me.
            Freedom comes from those who fought for it

USMC IDPA-SO NRA member GoA Life member

Comment

• Ed308
              Ed308 commented
              Editing a comment
              Like this? I guess I never noticed it before now LOL!

There are currently 141 users online. 1 members and 140 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
          X