Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tapatalk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk

Have been updating some forums to the iPad and am having no luck getting Tapatalk to either log in or even SEE this forum, although it does show up in the Tapatalk forum search.

All attempts to get the forum to actually show up have been unsuccessful to date.

Obviously it works with a normal browser.

AD

We had it enabled on the old software, I don't think it's compatible with the new version.
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

OK, just wanted to make sure before I started tearing things up and looking around for a "fix".

Thanks.

AD

Comment

I too have downloaded Tapatalk & can't get it to recognize any of my gun forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Geezer View Post
          I too have downloaded Tapatalk & can't get it to recognize any of my gun forums.
          Although it won't work here anymore, I've found that about half of the "gun" sites I peruse won't run Tapatalk.

The same for my motorcycle forums. About 50/50 on those.

I can only get in here using Chrome as the browser as my IE won't accept the login at all. Most of this happened around the time of the big changeover to the newer software for the forum.

Oh well, I can deal with it.

AD

Comment

Any updates to having the Tapatalk api installed here?

AD

Comment

There are currently 105 users online. 0 members and 105 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
            X