Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE flaguns.com TARGETS

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE flaguns.com TARGETS

I'm made up some simple letter-sized, 8.5"x11" targets with the flaguns.com website on them in hopes members could print them off at their home or office and not only use them themselves but maybe hand them out to potential members they may run into at the range to promote the website.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GSPKurt; 07-22-2012, 10:40 PM.
    NEED PRINTING? I've got 18 years Graphic Design and Print Industry experience, PLEASE give me a chance to earn your printing, promotional products and specialty advertising business.

Re: FREE flaguns.com TARGETS

Email them to me...and I can upload them onto my server and post up a link.
    Florida Concealed Carry Forum

Comment

Awesome.

Thanks!
      BigDog
      Large And In Charge!

Comment

Very nice...Thank you!!
        1910--The year god created the enthusiast's handgun.

Comment

Thanks for your creative work I will put it to good use!!

Comment

...That is really nice of you both John and Renaissance Man...They print up great ... Thanks a bunch from a "noob"...
            At Least The War On The Middle Class Is Going Well...

Comment

Thanks for the targets. Good job!!!

Comment

You guys are all welcome, please print them out and SHARE with your fellow shooters, they are a easy and practical way to promote this board.
                NEED PRINTING? I've got 18 years Graphic Design and Print Industry experience, PLEASE give me a chance to earn your printing, promotional products and specialty advertising business.

Comment

Great targets,Gave a few to my shooting family members.

Comment

Thank you for the cool targets! I'm new to the board and most likely will be banned by my request...could someone post targets with pic of the anti-Christ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alohakid
                      Thank you for the cool targets! I'm new to the board and most likely will be banned by my request...could someone post targets with pic of the anti-Christ!!!!
                      Notice no one will touch this with a 10 foot pole with fear of gettin' a visit from the secret service....

Comment

:shock: Yeah that's not really a good idea :shock: Really don't think you're going to see those around anywhere, especially on this board.

Comment

Just walk into any store that sells posters and ask if they have one of the Messiah. Tell them you want to build a shrine.. it'll be ok.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                          T.A.N.S.T.A.A.F.L.

"A golf course is the willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range." - Jeff Cooper

Comment

great idea and thanks for the free targets!

Comment

Thanks! Will put them to good use.
                              An armed man is a citizen, An unarmed man is a subject.

Comment

There are currently 130 users online. 0 members and 130 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                              X