Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annual Paid Memberships

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jwmcvey
    replied
    Kurt,

As stated in other threads I am a very new registered member but have found this to be a fantastic forum that has already supplied me with valuable info and educational as well as enjoyable interaction with others. I would very much like to become a paid member but I am have problems completing the transaction. I wanted to enroll in the platinum level but there Is a problem with Paypal processing the purchase. It appears they are missing required data but I have completed all fields. How can I get on board with the platinum membership. Please PM me and advise.

Thanks,
    Shoot straight and often

Jim McVey

Leave a comment:

• mr. b
    replied
    Originally posted by GSPKurt View Post
    I never thought anyone would go with Platinum! If you would, you can mail me. I'll PM my address. I'll have to figure out a special benefit for Platinum.

Platinum Supporters can create their own user title, have a large signature photo/icon, have up to 750 PMs.
    They also get enough room for an animated avatar of the size and quality of mine. (255 wide by 150 tall is the maximum size)

Leave a comment:

• GSPKurt
    replied
    I never thought anyone would go with Platinum! If you would, you can mail me. I'll PM my address. I'll have to figure out a special benefit for Platinum.

Platinum Supporters can create their own user title, have a large signature photo/icon, have up to 750 PMs.
    Last edited by GSPKurt; 11-03-2010, 05:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 305tillimove
    replied
    Tried to get the platinum membership. Recieved the following error message from paypal-

Invalid Regular period. You must specify valid values for the A3, P3, and T3 parameters for a subscription.

Leave a comment:

• GSPKurt
    replied
    Yes. I believe you get 400 PM capacity.

Leave a comment:

• 305tillimove
    replied
    are there any increases in PM storage space that go along with the memberships?

Leave a comment:

• Flyby
    replied
    Can you PM me your address so I can contribute to a gold membership. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• GSPKurt
    replied
    Originally posted by coltaholic View Post
    That's a great idea, Clay, but it may create a bookkeeping nightmare for the owner collecting all those dollar bills.
    Yes, it would be so time/labor intensive it would be a nightmare. I have considered it, and dismissed it.

Leave a comment:

• coltaholic
    replied
    That's a great idea, Clay, but it may create a bookkeeping nightmare for the owner collecting all those dollar bills.

Leave a comment:

• clay1980
    replied
    Well you're right, and i think that the users ofthis forum should use it wisely, and i know i have no say over this but if a person is not a paid member then they should have to pay to use if they are just posting gun sales only then they should pay .50 cent's or $1.00 per post for the classifides only. thats just what i think....
    Last edited by clay1980; 08-30-2010, 10:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

There are currently 190 users online. 1 members and 189 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
X