Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annual Paid Memberships

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeD
    replied
    Been away for some time, but I'm back again. How can I get my Gold membership again?

Leave a comment:

• Frgood
    replied
    Originally posted by GSPKurt View Post
    We have the following yearly paid membership levels for those who wish to help support the forum monetarily.

$35 Platinum-Animated Avatar and animated signature picture, 700 PM capacity

$25 Gold-Animated Avatar and signature picture

$20 Silver-Signature picture

We no longer use PayPal for anything on this forum.

There is now a Membership Purchase button on the bottom of the home page of the forum. Feel free to use it!

I feel really old. I am having difficulty finding the membership button on the home page. Can you post a link here?

As a side note, I have paid for membership on another site (not firearms related) and this did include access to one unique forum section. some of us used to have 'elite' member discussions and post classified ads there with special pricing prior to offering to non-paying members. I did enjoy that small 'feature'.

Leave a comment:

• fullmetaljacket
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeD View Post
    Kurt, need to renew my Gold membership. How can I pay without using PP?
    I just mailed Kurt a check for renewal you can find his address on the raffle threads..Send him a PM to let him know its on the way.

Leave a comment:

• MikeD
    replied
    Kurt, need to renew my Gold membership. How can I pay without using PP?

Leave a comment:

• GSPKurt
    replied
    Got it, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Vettitude
    replied
    Great Forum. Just paid Platinum Membership. Thanks for the work it takes to keep this going!

Leave a comment:

• luv_jeeps
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    You have to select a box to save sent messages...when you compose the message...it is not automatic.
    Found it in my user settings. Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    You have to select a box to save sent messages...when you compose the message...it is not automatic.

Leave a comment:

• luv_jeeps
    replied
    GSPKurt......can you please PM me info for sending you funds?
    I want to send 50 bucks your way, and sent you a PM, but it doesn't show up in my sent items......weird.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• 1911Glock
    replied
    I"m back. Next month when my retirement check comes in I will pay up for another year. I'm going to re-introduce myself and start posting again. See if any of the guys I shared with are still around. I didn't post much before due to time constraints with my day job.

Thank you,

George

Originally posted by 1911Glock View Post
    Not sure if I am up yet but, what the 4311.

Please find my reup, Transaction ID #29S67811S34833711.

Thank you for all you do!!!

I love smiles!

Leave a comment:

• mromblad
    replied
    Great forum. Glad to be able to be a Gold Member.

Leave a comment:

• GSPKurt
    replied
    The amounts increased a few months ago, the first time since I purchased the forum 4 years ago. While it is my intention to take a profit from this forum, it hasn't happened yet... I keep reinvesting into the forum for fundraising prizes, giveaways, etc. The biggest expense is BangBang's ammo bill...er, I mean forum hosting, along with other expenses. The costs are not recurring. I do not monitor when memberships are expiring, and I do not remind anyone. I prefer to leave it completely voluntary. With membership, you get to add a signature picture and more PM capacity. I don't offer any exclusive benefits as not everyone has the capability to buy a membership.

Edit-
    NO PAYPAL!
    I won't give a penny to that anti-gun outfit.

Leave a comment:

• EyeballOneKenobi
    replied
    Being a new guy here and wanting to support the Forum, I am somewhat confused. You have amounts listed in a 2010 post for voluntary donations, and at the bottom of the Forum pages different amounts are listed. I assume the amounts at the bottom of the Forum pages are correct. Is this fee an automatically recurring fee or will I be required to renew it each year? What does it go for and are any benefits rendered to the member? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• GSPKurt
    replied
    Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    I want to donate but am having trouble trying to use my pay pal account.
    Am I doing something wrong?
    I don't want to sign up for Google I see that they treat it like facebook and don't want to do that.
    Is there an address I can send a pay pal check or a personal check to? If you want to send me a PM I want to help out with the cost of the Forum. Thanks
    I sent you a PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy
    replied
    I want to donate but am having trouble trying to use my pay pal account.
    Am I doing something wrong?
    I don't want to sign up for Google I see that they treat it like facebook and don't want to do that.
    Is there an address I can send a pay pal check or a personal check to? If you want to send me a PM I want to help out with the cost of the Forum. Thanks

Leave a comment:

There are currently 130 users online. 0 members and 130 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
X